There are some things you can do to help make sure you get your meme submission accepted:
- Go to Meme Generator or Quickmeme to make the meme. There are probably other ways to do it too, but those are the easiest I know of.
- If you use quickmeme, PLEASE use the heavy capital text. The other fonts are hard to see, so if you use them, they will reduce your chance to get your meme submitted.
- Make sure it is somehow related to religion/God/the other examples posted on here. Otherwise, it will not get posted since it doesn’t make sense.
- We’re trying to be funny, not intolerant. Just something to remember.
- If you want to make sure you get credit, post your tumblr name or url on the caption part of the submission. Something like: Submitted by: yoururlhere
- Don’t copy one that has already been posted. Try to be original. Double check the archive if you’re not sure.
- Don’t be upset if yours is not posted. Try again! We are sure you will be even more hilarious on the second one.
- The admins have alternate lives outside of being Advice Gods, so we may not be able to publish things right away when you want us to. We also only publish a certain number of posts a day so we have things to post every day and our followers’ dashboards don’t get cluttered. Don’t have a panic attack or bug us about when we will publish yours; we will get to it asap. Pinky promise.